We are so excited that you have chosen Sandhills Gymnastics for your child. We are here if you have any questions or concerns.
Fees & Guidelines
Sandhills Gymnastics operates year-round with 3 semesters: Fall, Winter/Spring and Summer. Tuition is based on an average of four classes per month. Students may enter our program at any time, space permitting. The current month’s tuition will be prorated if necessary, based on your start date.
- 40 minutes Weekly Class - $85 Monthly
- 55 minutes Weekly Class - $91 Monthly
- 1hr 25-minute Weekly Class - $109 Monthly
- 1hr 55-minute Weekly Class - $132 Monthly
Sandhills Creative Learning Preschool
- Enrollment Fee $135-$150
- 5 Day (M-F) - $360 Monthly
- Annual Enrollment $49
- Tuition is level based
Automatic Payment Plan – Credit Card or Debit
Sandhills Gymnastics charges tuition based on an average of four classes per month. If there are five classes available in a month, we do not increase tuition. If there are only three classes available in a month, we will prorate the cost of tuition.
Your monthly enrollment is guaranteed and will continue until you notify us of withdrawal. If you choose to withdraw for the upcoming month, a withdrawal form must be submitted online or in the office by the 25th of the current month. We do not issue refunds if you withdraw earlier in the month and there are classes remaining. Your tuition is based on enrollment (guaranteed spot) and not a reflection of attendance.
Class tuition is automatically charged on the 1st of each month for the upcoming month using the credit or debit card you have on file. Charges may be made to your credit card at any time through your customer portal or at the front desk. We do not bill or send out payment reminders. If Sandhills Gymnastics is forced to close due to unforeseen circumstances, tuition already paid will be converted to a makeup option to be used when we are able to re-open. No further tuition will be charged during a closure until we notify you of our plan to resume classes.
We believe we offer one of the best gymnastics programs in Moore County. If within your child’s first month of classes, (new students only) you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund 100% of your tuition
While we are still under Covid 19 Restrictions we are unable to schedule make-up at this time.
Dropping your Child's Class
If you would like to drop your child's class, please let us know by filling out the form linked below by the 25th of the month. If this form is not filled out by the 25th for the following month your tuition will be charged as usual. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- Visitors are encouraged to observe from the Balcony.
- Only one parent at a time.
- Balcony Guidelines:
- Please do not talk to or otherwise distract the gymnasts participating in the classes and keep noise level to a minimum
- The gallery is for viewing only. No gymnastics, playing or running on or around the bleachers
- Children should always be supervised
- Please do not allow your child to play in the beam area or Little Gym for any reason
- These guidelines are established for the safety of our children and to make everyone’s visit an enjoyable one
During the COVID-19 restrictions, we ask that only one parent observes in the balcony. Siblings and extended family are not allowed at this time. Please always wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart.
- Gymnasts must wear tight-fitting athletic clothing only. No zippers, snaps or buttons
- Stomach must be covered
- Long hair must be pulled back
- No jewelry or gum allowed
- The gymnasts must stay with their instructor
- Gymnasts must follow all safety rules and instructions
Please do not send a sick child to Sandhills Gymnastics. Sick children will NOT be allowed to stay. Children who come in sick will be isolated from other children and the parent/guardian will be asked to take the child home.
Children should not come to classes if:
- They have a fever more than 100.4 degrees (fever must be gone for 24 hours without medication before coming to a class)
- Open sores
- Unexplained rash
- Conjunctivitis (pinkeye)
- Head Lice
- Severe cold (green or yellow snot)
- Excessive fatigue
- Any contagious illness
In case of emergency when the parent cannot be reached, the office staff will seek medical treatment as stated on your child’s application. Sandhills Gymnastics is not responsible for any expenses incurred under the above.
Medication will not be administered by staff. If your child has allergies or asthma, please meet with office staff or coaches to establish an emergency procedure.
We take every precaution and stay up to date on state-mandated regulations and guidelines on the proper cleaning solutions and sanitation techniques. We go above and beyond in these areas during the cold and flu season. We understand that there is no possible way to prevent germs from entering the gym, however, we will try our best to limit the spread of those germs.