Virtual Assist & After School Camps
Training Champions for Life! For us, this motto goes beyond the minutes of a gymnastics class; it extends to the character and whole child development of every student that walks through our doors. Our first goal is to support our families in every possible avenue and in this season of life we are so excited to announce the launch of Sandhills After School, “Balancing School and Play”.
We have two programs available for students in Kindergarten through 6th grade. The Virtual Assist Camp will run from 8:30 am to and will conclude 2:30 pm. Our After School Camp will begin at 2:30 pm and conclude at 6:30 pm. We have pick up from Aberdeen Elementary and Pinehurst Elementary with written notice.
Throughout the day students will work on their virtual school work with assistance from qualified teachers, engage in physical education and activities from amazing coaches in our regularly sanitized 11,000 square foot gym, and meet some new friends along the way!
Starting January 4, 2021 the Virtual Assist School will be on Wednesday only.
Virtual Assist Camp: $36 per day
After School Camp: $24 per day
- The teacher and/or coach /coach to child ratio for our program is 1:9.
- BYOD - All children must bring their own Devices: laptop, charger, and headphones in order to complete schoolwork.
- Please send your child to camp with a lunch if they are enrolled in the Virtual
Assist Camp and a snack if they are enrolled in the After-School Camp (an additional snack if enrolled in both camps).
- Please send a water bottle with your child.
- Please have children dress in athletic clothing and shoes they can run in. They will be moving in and out of the gym!
- Program enrollment may be canceled with written notice by the Friday for the upcoming week. No credits or make-ups will be given for missed days.
- All students must follow the Sandhills Gymnastics Wellness policy.
- If you arrive after the designated pick-up time, you will need to walk your child inside. While you are free to pick up at any time, early pick up will not result in your tuition being lower. We just ask that you pick up by the designated pick-up time (2:30 pm for morning, 6:30 pm for afternoon). Late pick-up fees may be applied ($1/Minute).
We are committed to the health and safety of the families and the communities we serve! We will be using social distancing as much as possible. Children will need to wear masks when they are not exercising. All our staff will be wearing masks and sanitize their hands on a regular basis. Mats are cleaned after every rotation. All students and family members that enter the gym will have their temperature checked and everyone must use hand sanitizer and will sanitize their shoes. It is important to us to ensure the safety of all the individuals that come into our facility and this includes sanitizing all surfaces that could potentially be touched. The entire facility is fogged twice a day, using a sanitizing agent called Mat Pro Complete Disinfectant.
Program Starts – August 17, 2020
September 7th (Labor Day) - Closed
November 25th -27th (Thanksgiving Break) -Closed
Turkey Tumble Camp - November 25 and/or November 27
December 21st -January 3rd (Christmas) Closed
January 4 - Virtual Assist Camp on Wednesday only. After School M-F
April 2nd -9th (Spring Break) Closed
May 31st (Memorial Day) Closed
If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Fun Camps
Holiday Camps are fun way to stay active and enjoy the Holidays!
Our Fun Camps offer a Thanksgiving theme. You can do Wednesday, Nov. 25, 2020 and/or Friday, Nov. 27, 2020
We have three sessions to choose from
8am to 5pm: Ages 3 - 12 $52 / day / child . Prior registration required. Register online through the Customer Login.
8am to 1pm: Ages 3-12 $30/day/child. Prior registration required. Register online through the Customer Login.
1pm to 5pm: Ages 3-12 $24/day/child. Prior registration required. Register online through the Customer Login.
Register at our office or online through the Customer Login . (Bring bag lunch, morning & afternoon snacks, & water bottle)