After School Camps
Training Champions for Life! For us, this motto goes beyond the minutes of a gymnastics class; it extends to the character and whole child development of every student that walks through our doors. Our first goal is to support our families and in this season of life we are so excited to announce the launch of Sandhills After School, “Balancing School and Play”.
Our After School Camp will begin at 3pm and conclude at 6:30pm. We have pick-up available from Aberdeen Elementary and Pinehurst Elementary with written notice.
Throughout the day students will work on their virtual school assignments with assistance from qualified teachers, engage in physical education and activities from amazing coaches in our regularly sanitized 11,000 square foot gym and meet some new friends along the way!
We will have camps on teacher's work days and all Remote Learning days.
After School Camp: $30per day or $113 a week
- The teacher and/or coach /coach to child ratio for our program is 1:9
- BYOD - All children must bring their own devices: laptop, charger, and headphones in order to complete schoolwork
- Please send your child to camp with a snack if they are enrolled in the After-School Camp (an additional snack if enrolled in both camps)
- Please send a water bottle with your child
- Please have children dress in athletic clothing and shoes they can run and play in
- Program enrollment may be cancelled with written notice by the Friday for the upcoming week. No credits or make-ups will be given for missed days
- All students must follow the Sandhills Gymnastics Wellness policy
- If you arrive after the designated pick-up time, you will need to walk your child inside. While you are free to pick up at any time, early pick up will not result in your tuition being lower. We ask that you pick up by the designated pick-up time (2:30am for morning, 6:30pm for afternoon). Late pick-up fees may be applied ($1/Minute)
We are committed to the health and safety of the families and the community we serve! We will be using social distancing as much as possible and all children over 5 are required to wear masks. All our staff will be wearing masks and sanitize their hands on a regular basis. Mats are cleaned after every rotation. All students and family members that enter the gym will have their temperature checked and everyone must use hand sanitizer and will sanitize their shoes. It is important to us to ensure the safety of all the individuals that come into our facility and this includes sanitizing all surfaces that could potentially be touched. The entire facility is fogged twice a day, using a sanitizing agent called Mat Pro Complete Disinfectant.
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com
School is Out - Teacher Work Days or Holiday Camps
8am to 1pm and/or 1pm to 6pm
Ages 5 to 12 $30 per day or $120 per mini camp. Prior registration required. Register online through the Customer Login.
Register at our office or online through the Customer Login . (Bring bag lunch, morning and afternoon snacks and water bottle)