With weekly themes, daily enrichment activities, and access to professional gymnastics equipment, Sandhills Gymnastics Kids Klub offers a unique twist on an afterschool program. The gap between school and home is full of activities to keep your student active, safe, having fun and enriched. Starting with our curated curriculum, students will follow a daily lesson plan with topics covering:
- Developmental and Social-emotional well-being
- Cognitive health
- STEM topics
- Open-ended art projects
- Fundamentals of life
Students will also have access to our gym in which they will learn the fundamental skills and practice gymnastics in a structured setting. On top of gymnastics class and developmental specific curriculum, students will also be given an opportunity to complete homework or participate in a quite enrichment activity.
We offer either a pick-up option from Aberdeen Elementary and Pinehurst Elementary or the option to drop your student off.
Sandhills Gymnastics Kids Klub is truly where scholastics meets gymnastics!
Drop Off: $30 per day or $135 per week
Pick Up: $40 per day or $145 per week
What you need to bring:
- The teacher and/or coach /coach to child ratio for our program is 1:9
- Water Bottle (with name on it)
- Please have child/children dress in athletic clothing and shoes they can run and play in
- Program enrollment may be cancelled with written notice by the Friday for the upcoming week. No credits or make-ups will be given for missed days
- All students must follow the Sandhills Gymnastics Wellness policy
- If you arrive after the designated pick-up time, you will need to walk your child inside. While you are free to pick up at any time, early pick up will not result in your tuition being lower. We ask that you pick up by the designated pick-up time (2:30pm for morning, 6:30pm for afternoon). Late pick-up fees may be applied ($1/Minute)
If you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com